To celebrate the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011, Royal Worcester is please to introduce the Royal Wedding Bone China Collection.
Features of the Collection: Each item is created to the highest standards:
- Ornamented with genuine 22 carat gold
- Fully hand decorated and made in Great Britain
- Each item is a limited edition, produced expressly for this occasion. Each item is numbered and has the Royal Family backstamp.
- The portrait is a specially commissioned artwork (as opposed to a photograph)
- Presented in a Royal Worcester gift box
Item Specifications: Celebrate this special event with a memento of your own! This mug features a softly colored portrait, straight sides, and an easy-to-grasp handle. It holds 12 oz. It features a gold-trimmed upper edge.
Care and Use: Made of fine bone china with 22 carat gold decoration. Hand wash only, not dishwasher or microwave safe.
The Royal Worcester company first received a Royal Warrant to produce goods for the British royal family in 1788. The company is still in service to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.