A humorous coaster for the event of the Wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton based on the ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ style.
PLEASE NOTE: DELIVERY IS APPROX 2 WEEKS ON STANDARD AND APPROX 6 WORKING DAYS ON EXPEDITED.
UK Bank Holidays are Friday 22nd April, Monday 25th April, Friday 29 April & Monday 2 May.
William and Kate Paper Dolls: To Commemorate the Marriage of Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton, 29th April 2011
HRH Prince William and Kate Middleton Bone China Wedding Mug (10.5 cms)
The fun, slightly irreverent guide to enjoying, understanding, and joining the festivities.
- A brief biography of the happy couple – of course
- Royal wedding fact sheets featuring in-depth explanations of the customs, rules of etiquette, and history on display during the events
- An inside look at Westminster Abbey – the building, the history, and the weddings
- A lively account of royal weddings of the past – with a score card ranking the ultimate results – including a look at other royal/commoner romances
- “Where did they go?” Royal honeymoons of the past
- A “Know Your Heads of State and Hangers-On” section perfect for figuring out who’s at the events
- A guide to planning and holding a street party that will bring back memories from the past
- A recipe section with great takes on traditional British fare perfect for a party
- Royal trivia sure to tax the talents of young and old alike
An “If you’re going” guide featuring
- The best places to get a glimpse of the revelry in person
- Great places to grab a pint or glass of wine and soak in the atmosphere
- Tips on getting around London easily and safely on the big day
To celebrate the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011, Royal Worcester is please to introduce the Royal Wedding Bone China Collection.
Features of the Collection: Each item is created to the highest standards:
- Ornamented with genuine 22 carat gold
- Fully hand decorated and made in Great Britain
- Each item is a limited edition, produced expressly for this occasion. Each item is numbered and has the Royal Family backstamp.
- The portrait is a specially commissioned artwork (as opposed to a photograph)
- Presented in a Royal Worcester gift box
Item Specifications: Celebrate this special event with a memento of your own! This mug features a softly colored portrait, straight sides, and an easy-to-grasp handle. It holds 12 oz. It features a gold-trimmed upper edge.
Care and Use: Made of fine bone china with 22 carat gold decoration. Hand wash only, not dishwasher or microwave safe.
The Royal Worcester company first received a Royal Warrant to produce goods for the British royal family in 1788. The company is still in service to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
This British Union flag bunting measures 9 Meters in length and is ideal for any Royal Wedding party and is now available for immediate delivery. 100% Polyester Length – 9 Meters
HRH Prince William and Kate Middleton Bone China Wedding Mug
LIFE has covered all of the lavish royal weddings since even before Queen Elizabeth II wed in 1953, and of course the magazine documented in splendid, intimate detail the “wedding of the century,” that of Prince Charles and Lady Diana, years later. Now LIFE will be front and center as Prince William weds Kate Middleton.
- This book includes intimate pictures of William and Kate as they grew to be the splendid adults they are today.
- The best photographs of royal weddings that have already been, including those of Charles and Diana, Grace Kelly and Rainier of Monaco, Fergie and Andrew, and many others.
- A detailed look at the Middletons and the Windsors-the latter,
royal family dating back to Queen Victoria.
- Photography from Buckingham Palace insiders, including
pictures from Litchfield and Lord Snowdon.
Prince William and Kate Middleton WEDDING Commemorative Coffee Mug Cup #4- 29th April 2011 – Ideal gift as a Collectors Item – Affordable Gift for your loved one! (RC-DIS-4W)
This mug has specially been designed to commemorate Prince William’s engagement to Kate Middleton. The mug is professionally printed with vibrant colors that will not fade with time. This mug is a unique design and this is your chance to own a part of royal history.
A unique twist on the traditional Royal Wedding souvenir tea towel. The artwork of one of the finest caricature artists in the Britain, Tony Parsons, lovingly reproduced on to a high quality, 100% white cotton tea towel.
The first tea towel in a limited edition range of kitchenware called the Tony Parsons Collection.
The official Royal Wedding website : http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org